Volume 6: Working Papers in Linguistics from A to Z. (1987). Edited by Paul Saka.
- Diana Archangeli. Keley-i Consonant Assimilation
- Michael Flynn. Linguistics and General Process Learning Theory
- David Freeman. Cues and Miscues: A Study of How Readers Assign Pronoun Reference
- Jane H. Hill. Spanish as a Pronominal-Argument Language: The Spanish Interlanguage of Mexicano Speakers
- Susan Steele. Lexical Categories and the Luiseno Absolutive
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics From A to Z. (1987). Edited by Paul Saka.