Volume 5: Proceedings of the 1995 Southwestern Workshop on Optimality Theory (SWOT). (1997) Edited by Keiichiro Suzuki & Dirk Elzinga.
- Diana Archangeli & Keiichiro Suzuki. O(pacity) & T(ransparency) in OT
- Jennifer Cole & Charles Kisseberth. Restricting Multi-level Constraint Evaluations: Opaque Rule Interaction in Yawelmani Vowel Harmony
- Edward Flemming. Phonetic Detail in Phonology
- Andrea Heiberg. Coda Neutralization: Against Purely Phonetic Constraints
- Hajime Ikawa. On Stress Assignment, Vowel-lengthening, & Epenthetic
- Ping Jiang-King. An Optimality Account of the Tone-Vowel Interaction in Fuzhou
- Robert Kirchner. A Nonrepresentational Theory of Contrastiveness
- Sachiko Ohno. Synchronically Unified Ranking and Distribution of Voicing in Japanese
- Jaye Padgett. Partial Class Behavior and Nasal Place Assimilation
- Douglas Pulleyblank et al. Typological Variation Through Constraint Rankings: Low Vowels in Tongue Root Harmony
- Keiichiro Suzuki. Double-sided Effects in OT: Sequential Grounding and Local Conjunction
- Yuji Takano. Prosodic & Morphological Constraint: An Optimality Account of Alabama Negation
- Moria Yip. Repetition and its Avoidance: The Case in Javanese
- Cheryl Zoll. The Role of the Root in Segmental Representations
Proceedings of the 1995 Southwestern Workshop on Optimality Theory (SWOT). Edited by Keiichiro Suzuki and Dirk Elzinga.