Volume 5: Studies on Native American Languages, Japanese, and Spanish. (1984). Edited by Stuart Davis.
- Stuart Davis. Squamish Stress Clash
- Fernando Escalante. Moods and Modes in Yaqui
- Ann Farmer & Natsuko Tsujimura. On the Nature of Syntactic Structure: Implications for a Theory of Reference
- Chiyo Grigsby. The Subject in Spanish and Some Related Topics
- Barbara Hollenbach. Copala Trique Tone and Universal Tone Features
- Maria Sandoval. A Propositional Classification of Spanish Sentences
- Merton Sandoval. The Syntactic Function of the Yi-/Bi- Alternation in Jicarilla Apache
- Shizuko Tomoda. Onomatopoeia and Metaphor
- Natsuko Tsujimura. On the Interpretation of "Null Anaphora" in Japanese
Studies on Native American Languages, Japanese and Spanish. (1984). Edited by Stuart Davis.