Volume 3: Arizona Phonology Conference 1990. Edited by James Myers & Patricia E. Perez.
- Jean Ann. Against [lateral]: Evidence from Chinese Sign Language and American Sign Language
- Thomas C. Bourgeois. Deriving Abstract Representations Directly from the Level of Connected Speech
- Yong-mee Yu Cho. Is Voicing a Privative Feature
- Henry Churchyard. Purely Privative Vowel-Feature Systems as a Generative Theory: Fixing Certain Problems with Particle Phonology
- Chris Golston. Floating H (and L*) Tones in Ancient Greek
- Long Peng. Swati and Kikuyu Reduplication: Evidence Against Exhaustive Copy
- Curtis Rice. Pacific Yup'ik Implications for Metrical Theory
- John Stonham. Hypocoristics Formation in Nootka
Arizona Phonology Conference 1990. Edited by James Myers and Patricia E. Perez.