Volume 2: Arizona Phonology Conference 1989. Edited by S. Lee Fulmer, Masahide Ishihara & Wendy Wiswall.
- Henry Churchyard. Vowel Reduction in Tiberian Biblical Hebrew as Evidence for a Sub-foot Level of Maximally Trimoraic Metrical Constituents
- Heather Goad. On the feature [rtr] in Chilcotin: A Problem for the Feature Hierarchy
- Larry Hagberg. Floating Accent in Mayo
- Larry Hyman. The Consequence of Rule Ordering in Haya Tonology
- Masahide Ishihara. The Morpheme Plane Hypothesis / Plane Internal Phonological Domains
- Yen-Hwei Lin. Rime Change in Two Chinese Dialects
- Doug Pulleyblank. Patterns of Feature Co-occurrence: The Case of Nasality
- Debbie Schindwein. Reduplication in Lexical Phonology: Javanese Plural Reduplication
- Cari Spring. Reduplication as Copy: Evidence from Axininca Campa
Arizona Phonology Conference 1989. Edited by S. Lee Fulmer, Masahide Ishihara, and Wendy Wiswall.