Volume 10: Working Papers in Linguistics. (2000). Edited by Sean Hendricks, Sachiko Ohno, Amy Fountain, Deborah Cole, & Mizuki Miyashita.
- Allyson Carter. Featural Morphology: Evidence from Muna Irrealis Affixation.
- Deborah Cole. Sound Symbolism as a Purposive Function of Culturally Situated Speech: A look at the use of ideophones in Tsonga.
- Dirk Elzinga. Fronting and Palatalization in Two Dialects of Shoshoni.
- Michael Hammond. There is no Lexicon!
- Jessica Maye. Trisyllabic Shortening and Two Affix Classes.
- B. A. Meek. Augmentation and Correspondence: A reanalysis of Nancowry Reduplication.
- Barbra Meek & Sean Hendricks. Anchoring and Reduplicative Identity: Cases from Nancowry and Koasati.
- Mizuki Miyashita. Sequential Grounding and Consonant-Vowel Interaction.
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics. (2000). Edited by Sean Hendricks, Sachiko Ohno, and Amy Fountain.